Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 01:41
Elon posted this about 11 hours after me :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 May, 02:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I tell U a secret.
God strategically placed EVERY single Angel into Worst Possible Nightmare and let him / her overcome world imaginable horrors before he decided to activate us.
I Cannot stand my born desease, so i decided at 21.12.2016 commit suicide.
Mine marriage felt apart, i lost EVERYTHING I VALUE and lived for, and for short period of time also sanity. I ALWAYS will remember, that 22.12.2016 at 3:59 i died and on 4:00 i was REBORN, when GOD INFUSED MINE BODY WITH HIS DIVINE LIGHT. Nothing could be compared with THAT FEELING. Later on as a suicide guy i must go to local suicide clinic, but i quickly regain control and after few days i go back to mine job... God shows me literally Hell on Earth, but i dont lose FAITH IN HUMANITY.
Later i must overcome many bad karma, fix this shit from mine previous lifes, but since this day, I KNOW, WHY I AM HERE, battled devil at ANY BATTLEFIELD and Win.

Absolutly NOTHING IS RANDOM AT ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 369 @Dennis369
Thank you for your story! 🙏 I experienced something similar and also tried to kill myself. But I am alive and after trying I felt like I was reborn. As if all the burden had been lifted from me. All of our lives have brought us to the point in history where we are today. We have been prepared for the coming. Our souls have become stronger through our experiences and are now shining brighter than ever. In the meantime I am grateful for everything in my life, regardless of whether I found it to be negative or positive. It made me who I am today. It received my light and let it shine brighter than I could imagine.
12:52 PM - May 29, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 369, click on at the bottom under it