patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
17 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We will be returning to home school, community schooling and daycare.

No, not everyone can teach their own children but the current public school system is over!

Children should learn based on their parents educational plan for them not the Reptilian Cabal!
01:29 AM - May 29, 2021
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cax SCx @Cax
29 May, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am a teacher. I and many teachers have been fighting for our students and holding the line for the best education we can give our students for decades. This includes teaching them to think and not what to think, honoring our country, honoring all who have sacrificed for our country, and to know how blessed they are to live in this country. Parents have all the power...not teachers. Parents taking 100% interest and control of public education would fix the current crises. Instead of removing children, help educators like myself take bake control of what and how your child learns. Parents have all the power, it's time for every parent to use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
29 May, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed - I home schooled by son for a few years. Best decision I ever made. My biggest regret was giving in to the pressure of my family and putting him back in public school. Biggest waste of time. He learned nothing from then on. I highly recommend home schooling. They have it down to a science.