patroitgirl17 @patroitgirl17
17 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 01:29
In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication
We will be returning to home school, community schooling and daycare.

No, not everyone can teach their own children but the current public school system is over!

Children should learn based on their parents educational plan for them not the Reptilian Cabal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
I am a teacher. I and many teachers have been fighting for our students and holding the line for the best education we can give our students for decades. This includes teaching them to think and not what to think, honoring our country, honoring all who have sacrificed for our country, and to know how blessed they are to live in this country. Parents have all the power...not teachers. Parents taking 100% interest and control of public education would fix the current crises. Instead of removing children, help educators like myself take bake control of what and how your child learns. Parents have all the power, it's time for every parent to use it.
11:20 PM - May 29, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cax SCx, click on at the bottom under it