Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
10:30 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Breezy_Anne34 in this post can reply
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
26 January, 11:42
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
I'm so very very sorry for your heart pain๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜žโ˜น๏ธ My prayers for Gods love and understanding for you and your father's love for each other be overwhelming๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 January, 12:12
In response Diane Mckinney to her Publication
Thank you for your compassion Diane, I need all the prayers I can get, thank you so much. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
26 January, 11:16
Just remember "family is everything". Your dad is older and he may feel the wiser. Regardless of your stance, it's not worth losing a parent over. I have an democr@t elderly aunt and I avoid politics to get along with her. She can be terrible. As far as the vaccine, I give vaccines for a living. The second dose may cause more discomfort from side effects. Both my parents have taken it. Your father should do fine. But the one recovered from Covid should wait at least 60 to 90 days before taking the vaccine. From what I have seen, he will have a more sensitive reaction to the vaccine.

26 January, 11:21
In response Southern Mess to her Publication
You're right, I love my dad, and I try not to talk any politics with him so we can get along. May I ask is there still formaldehyde, aluminum, anti-freeze, aborted fetal tissue, and animal cells still in these vaccines. Do you have the pamplet to the COVID vaccine? Regardless of his stance, I will never take a vaccine shot. God gave us our immune systems, herbs, and natural medicine to stay healthy, to each is there own.

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
26 January, 11:03
I have twin daughters. They took the vaccine even though they know I do not like it. They have jobs to keep, school nurse and pharmacy tech so I haven't got a say. I have confidence if President Trump recommended it, it will be alright but they are grown. I have to accept their decision even though I don'tlike it. I have many people in my life who are die hard Democrats. But even some of those union members, are coming around. If only you could hear my 82 year old aunt go off about Biden and the Democrats.She says she will never vote for them again, cussing like a drucken sailor. So don't push

26 January, 11:08
In response Teresa Schuster to her Publication
Thank you, I hope your daughters will be okay. Sooner of later the hospitals will be phasing out, when the MEDBEDs come. I'm glad some of your family and friends are coming around. God Bless!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
26 January, 10:52
My take on the vaccination. Its a scare tactic. Patriot are in control Trump is in control. Would Trump purposefully harm us? No. Why was he pushing the vaccinations? I believe the COVID vaccine is safe. All the things everyone is reading is what the NWO was planning. It's to make awareness to what's been in all of our vaccinations that we've had over the years. I know several people that have gotten the vaccine and my daughter will be getting one on Friday. Use your discernment on this but I'm not falling for the people dying from it etc. It's just like how many died of COVID! This is j

26 January, 11:01
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I don't think Trump would harm us, but his take on Vaccinations was also code for arrests. I also think he was pushing to make those who have to have a vaccine to feel good, could go and get it. To be honest it could be the NWO scaring us, but I've seen the video of the nurse taking the shot and then passing out, she died a day later. I would never take a vaccine that has formaldehyde, aluminum, anti-freeze and host of other crap. I've taken the DTAP vaccine years ago and had a severe reaction, I'd rather not talk about. God gave us our immune system to fight off infections.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 January, 10:42
Praying for you and yours. God be with you . Love and hugs sent your way..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž

26 January, 10:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you Cindy and God bless. XOXOXO

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 10:34
I sent my son the srticle that Hank Aaron gets the shot followed by Hank Aaron dies article

26 January, 10:38
In response Denise America to her Publication
My father is the type, that would believe the stupid FACT Checkers. He also said he does not want to hear anymore nonsense from me. I tried and that's the best I can do. My dad hates Trump with a purple passion.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 10:34
I sent my son the srticle that Hank Aaron gets the shot followed by Hank Aaron dies article

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

26 January, 10:35
In response Freedom Fighter to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜’OMGEE, I wish our families weren't stuck in the MATRIX. I don't want my family getting the mark of the Beast.