Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:30
My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
I sent my son the srticle that Hank Aaron gets the shot followed by Hank Aaron dies article
10:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply
Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:38
In response Denise America to her Publication
My father is the type, that would believe the stupid FACT Checkers. He also said he does not want to hear anymore nonsense from me. I tried and that's the best I can do. My dad hates Trump with a purple passion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
26 January, 11:05
The children will bring all together.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 11:31
My son spent 12yrs @ a cancer research hospital to obtain his doctrine. He knows more about virology than me and until Trump he NEVER talked back to me or disrespected my opinion.

I have not being able to hug him or my grandsons since Covid started.
The tool I have left is prayer; meditation.
I will pray for your dad.