Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:30
My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
Praying for you and yours. God be with you . Love and hugs sent your way..🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💓💞
10:42 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:45
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank you Cindy and God bless. XOXOXO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 January, 10:58
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
I really wish I could go and grab ALL THE VAXS and destroy them... I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT ALL THE INFO I CAN FIND ON NUMEROUS PLATFORMS. This hurts my heart... Love and hugs sent your way. GOD BLESS. 😪💞💓🙏