Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
26 January, 10:30
My heart is very heavy, I love my father, but he's a BIDEN Supporter. I've warned him of the COVID Shot & he still insists on getting the shot. He doesn't care if he dies, he says we all have to die someday, SMFH. Our relationship isn't the best because I'm a TRUMP supporter, I'm an outcast in my own family. I have a friend who tested " POSTIVE" for COVID, he also was planning on getting a shot. His doctor called him and told him NOT to get the SHOT, & that he was on the EXTERMINATION LIST. The day the TRUTH comes out about this SCAMDEMIC is the day, I will be relieved. 😞 😩 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
26 January, 11:16
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Just remember "family is everything". Your dad is older and he may feel the wiser. Regardless of your stance, it's not worth losing a parent over. I have an democr@t elderly aunt and I avoid politics to get along with her. She can be terrible. As far as the vaccine, I give vaccines for a living. The second dose may cause more discomfort from side effects. Both my parents have taken it. Your father should do fine. But the one recovered from Covid should wait at least 60 to 90 days before taking the vaccine. From what I have seen, he will have a more sensitive reaction to the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
You're right, I love my dad, and I try not to talk any politics with him so we can get along. May I ask is there still formaldehyde, aluminum, anti-freeze, aborted fetal tissue, and animal cells still in these vaccines. Do you have the pamplet to the COVID vaccine? Regardless of his stance, I will never take a vaccine shot. God gave us our immune systems, herbs, and natural medicine to stay healthy, to each is there own.
11:21 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Southern Mess to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Breezy_Anne34 in this post can reply
Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
27 January, 12:13
In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication
Great! Thats settled! I didn't respond to get attacked. I responded to shed some light on what appeared to me to be a streesful situation. I love being a nurse and helping others. We have the Moderna vaccine and received the education directly from the manufacturer. There are no aborted fetal tissue or animal cells in this vaccine. Not at the office to check for other products, but I do know not all vaccines have preservatives. Where I work, people have a choice to take or decline vaccines.Just because I give vaccines, don't be so quick to judge. Like you said "to each is their own".

27 January, 03:48
In response Southern Mess to her Publication
I'm not sure how you thought I was attacking you?! I think if we spoke in person you would thought otherwise. My response was not giving you an attitude nor was it any judgement.