Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Did you know that In Mexico you can buy both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermection without a prescription.
01:31 PM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 10:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i don't live near the mexico border. Can i buy it from Mexico online?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
30 May, 02:20
ARE YOU GUYS GIVING YOUR ADRESS TO STRANGERS????..India or Mexico

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
30 May, 12:06
Very low priced in India and available without prescription like most medicines.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
29 May, 05:10
yes i do know! i got some in February to have just in case!’

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
29 May, 04:43
If this doesn't work for some, you can go to aflds.org (American Frontline Dr’s) and get an online consultation and prescription for these. You don't have to say you're sick but that you want in case of.

Truth Warrior @Soularo
29 May, 04:22
Also, humanitarian groups in Mexico are giving away bottles of chlorine dioxide and instructing how to take it as a preventative or as a curative agent in cases of COVID. POTUS Trump was right all along!

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
28 May, 09:54
In Dominican Republic too

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
28 May, 06:40
I LOVE #Obrador and I LOVE Mexico 🇲🇽

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 May, 09:44
In response white light to his Publication
Me too, love Mexico

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 May, 03:18
Must be a dandy ty ty for the lead!
Nazibook just put me in 1A jail for posting this!!
Thanks for the confirmation that we should get some :)

some one special to some @godrus
28 May, 03:08
With some States being 'majority minority', and most of those minorities being illegal immigrants, all residents in tropical areas should be regularly tested for parasites since a number of cancers are actually parasitic infections. But it's nearly impossible to tested or the antihelmintic rx for Americans.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
28 May, 02:11
I can see a lot of school home exchanges taking place...

jason Harms @Harms52
28 May, 01:40
The Gambia in Africa, you can buy a pack of Hydroxychloroquine, Erythromycin, and Zinc for $30. No superscription.

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
28 May, 02:44
In response jason Harms to his Publication
Hi, would you by chance have a link for it? Google is not giving me any thing useful.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 May, 01:37
holy crap, cowboy! that's great news! we should cross the border and start launching bags of hcq stateside! 🤠😎🤠

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 May, 01:35
Yea how do you go into Mexico safely

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 May, 01:41
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 May, 01:34
🙄 of course they can