Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 May, 01:31
Did you know that In Mexico you can buy both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermection without a prescription.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 May, 01:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yea how do you go into Mexico safely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 10:59
Thank you

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
28 May, 08:12
Sadly they don't ship to Canada

Danette Olson @NettieO
28 May, 03:09
How much is a person supposed to take of this stuff?

Danette Olson @NettieO

Danette Olson @NettieO

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 May, 02:37
thanks for sharing - i tried to order from india and my credit card company cancelled the order without consulting me first - they said it looked suspicious and you should notify VISA/MC prior to doing any of the out of country orders

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 May, 02:41
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I used the credit card via paypal option.
Note that the mailing process takes a few weeks, due to processing through Customs.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
28 May, 02:36
Thank you Cowboy 😊

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 May, 02:15
Thank you! 🙏

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
28 May, 01:47
Thank you!