Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
NANA thx @themac

Just FYI> This man right here is brilliant and you would be exercising your intelligence in following him!

Understanding the enemy and their plans for us reduces fear!
08:07 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
20 September, 09:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wellll❗️🤔I guess I will be getting one of these❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 04:20
In response chore Toke to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
20 September, 05:06
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Rain proofed! Smart! 😂🤣😁

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
20 September, 09:27
usually those with intelligence cant play nicely with others, or they cant really understand situations, sure i was being annoying, but he was teaching me, but as most teachers, he abandoned me aswell

20 September, 09:37
In response OG_ Khan _ Solve4X to his Publication
once you realize all information is know, and we get it all from God, people stop becoming geniuses and they start just being channelers, science doesnt like that they had to stufy 75 years only to find out what God already told me, it makes them insecure, and they question their whole life, Why study when you can ask god ?

20 September, 09:38
their science claims there is no god, science and god dont mix, so tell me, what is a genius who hasnt discovered god ? is a genius a genius if he has not found the source of his creation

20 September, 09:26
sad was hoping the new world would be more accepting, but indont expect much from anyone anymore

20 September, 09:29
Well, now Nana doesnt know what you did but you know that not everyone has your sense of humor or gift of personalities so be careful with how your words might hurt others.
Hurt and Fear are the root of the main characters in blocking others.

20 September, 09:32
and you see Nana this is why i am like i am, becauze it pisses people off, and i enjoy alienating myself, especially from those who shouuld be considered my peers, i enjoy testing the limits, or as DJT puts it, test people, see who really likes you and whos only around to benefit themselves, thats why no one usually sticks around long, when your down and out, who will talk and who will block ? you really learn alot

20 September, 09:25
so many sticks not enough mud

In Nana's dreams I totally understand everything you talk about, and work with ETs on many projects, then I wake up and dont know shit!
Idk what timeline it is I go to but I like it there!

i annoyed him too much so he blocked me, he was a fun one to get going

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 May, 08:15
A little off subject but tonic water, how much and when?? asking for my friend upstairs😎

28 May, 08:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I was told by a doctor to not go over 10 to 12 oz per day. Possibly because of having a heart attack b4 not really sure, but this amount seems to work

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 September, 09:36
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
This is the real deal...Mix yourself but has the cinchona bark (real quinine). 1 drink per day.
https://www.kegworks.com/t...