Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 08:07
NANA thx @themac

Just FYI> This man right here is brilliant and you would be exercising your intelligence in following him!

Understanding the enemy and their plans for us reduces fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
20 September, 09:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
sad was hoping the new world would be more accepting, but indont expect much from anyone anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
and you see Nana this is why i am like i am, becauze it pisses people off, and i enjoy alienating myself, especially from those who shouuld be considered my peers, i enjoy testing the limits, or as DJT puts it, test people, see who really likes you and whos only around to benefit themselves, thats why no one usually sticks around long, when your down and out, who will talk and who will block ? you really learn alot
09:32 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade, click on at the bottom under it