Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 08:07
NANA thx @themac

Just FYI> This man right here is brilliant and you would be exercising your intelligence in following him!

Understanding the enemy and their plans for us reduces fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
usually those with intelligence cant play nicely with others, or they cant really understand situations, sure i was being annoying, but he was teaching me, but as most teachers, he abandoned me aswell
09:27 AM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
20 September, 09:38
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
their science claims there is no god, science and god dont mix, so tell me, what is a genius who hasnt discovered god ? is a genius a genius if he has not found the source of his creation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 09:37
once you realize all information is know, and we get it all from God, people stop becoming geniuses and they start just being channelers, science doesnt like that they had to stufy 75 years only to find out what God already told me, it makes them insecure, and they question their whole life, Why study when you can ask god ?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 09:36
Yes hun I understand problem is that ya just didnt mesh I guess. Sometimes that happens.
It is really hard for geniuses to get along on the emotional end of it all, I do get it. It will be ok eventually.