Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
26 January, 04:47
Santa Surfing 1/26/2021 Video
SantaSurfing banned on Discord!
Who is posting Bombs on SS TE? Are we getting some help?
This https://t.me/santasurfing is not me but is dropping Bombs!

https://youtu.be/TJnHFniMQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
26 January, 04:49
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Hey...Santa...I got a response from The White House for my Christmas card!!! I've been trying to get the pic to you but BigTech keeps making that difficult lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
26 January, 04:53
In response Mary Qqqq to her Publication
I wonder if I will get a response I ordered a card to be sent to President Trump and Melania not long ago right after I ordered my The Best Is Yet To Come Coffee Cup from Santa ]:)

Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
26 January, 05:02
In response Donald Kirby to his Publication
It sometimes takes 2-3 months to get a reply. We are sending cards to Mar-A-Lago for now. I do not know how long it will take for him to reply from there.

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
disregard my message on Facebook about the discord invite not being valid if they kicked you I don't want to be there. The only reasons I am still on Facebook and Youtube are due to Family and trying to wake people up.I transferred all my personal music videos from YouTube to Vimeo and Brighteon Just in case I get the boot. ]:) ]:P I am Ponyboy Curtis only on YouTube I have my real name everywhere else.That had to do with harassment and threats during 2016 election when I moderated in a Pro Trump news room.
09:44 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VonKoehlerExpress in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donald Kirby, click on at the bottom under it