Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Santa Surfing 1/26/2021 Video
SantaSurfing banned on Discord!
Who is posting Bombs on SS TE? Are we getting some help?
This https://t.me/santasurfing is not me but is dropping Bombs!

https://youtu.be/TJnHFniMQ...
04:47 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
DEE Man @PatriotsVoice
04 February, 08:29
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Your doing something right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The ClarionChronicles @TheClarionChonicles
28 January, 12:24
This is on your YT vids Santa Surfing ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior Horse @WarriorHorse
27 January, 03:10
I was wondering what happened. I thought I didn't add you after the invite but my 14 yr old daughter told me your feed was taken down that's why it disappeared.

Tifanie _ MysteryMind117 @Tifanie
27 January, 01:32
there also a chat group on TE

Siobhan Justin @soybean62
26 January, 11:43
Santa, somebody posted on Telegram that it would be a good idea if everyone who voted for Donald J. Trump sent him a card letting him know that they voted for him. You have great cards on your website. But then I got to thinking that receiving 80 million cards in envelopes(yes, I'm optimistic) could be a security nightmare for Donald Trump. So I wonder if you could offer post cards, singly and maybe in packs of 10.
For those who don't know, Donald J. Trump's address is:
President Donald J. Trump
c/o Mar-a-Lago Club
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
Palm Beach, Fl 33480

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
26 January, 11:11
since so many have attacked you and we look forward to seeing your videos we wanted to share some beautiful with you and sammy 💕

Linda Ridder @Lrrcookie17
26 January, 11:00
Hi Santa Surfing the picture of Joe Biden getting off a military plane was from 2016. makes one wonder why the media is using old photos?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 January, 04:26
In response Linda Ridder to her Publication
I saw the image that was being shared, it looked like the newsmax banner was photoshopped on

Konnie McCauley @konman
26 January, 09:45
hoping anonup is legit. welcome Santa.
i like telegram too but this venue looks pretty darn cool so far.

Rob Angeles @robangeles
26 January, 09:36
Yaiks! Will AnonUp be your "watering hole" venue?😂

Sarah-Beth Robson @Treehugger
26 January, 08:27
Ooh man! Seeing all those regrets.... Regret is the tastiest most effective red-pill yet!

Karen Harrison @Karen51
27 January, 02:52
i joined telegram a week ago and looked for you and you werent on there, so that is new!
i have been posting some of your shows on there, so has Juan O Savin!
that page has got loads of declas files on it!
juan o savin started a new social platform 107Daily.com

Jeannie Mosley @GreenieJeannie
26 January, 08:00

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
26 January, 07:47
Hi Santa! Missed u! U gotta check out this video! https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 07:44
thanks mary for re posting

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
26 January, 07:22
Some of those groups are run by commies in disguise or just extremists. Ive had my run-ins with faketriots too on Telegram. real patriots dont just ban people just because.

Anessa dalton @squeezics
26 January, 07:13
I have seen some people in cooking groups that dont talk anything about what is going on people on FB are taking over thier pages and deleting everything. Hopefully you can find a platform for all your needs meanwhile we just follow where you go!

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
26 January, 07:34
In response Anessa dalton to her Publication
i have a friend who is a realtor and very active on social media including fb, new ethics rules have made almost any but the most innocuos conversations on fb impossible. She is deleting everything. Nebulous definitions and subjective judgement leave everything open to interpretation.

Only followers of this user (WhisperingWings) can see their posts

Katherine Lucas @KatsMeow168468514
26 January, 06:48
Hi Santa, I tried to warn you that Discord was rotten too. I was in a Q group there months ago & they purged it. I'm sorry I couldn't get through to warn you about them, but at least everyone got a ton of comms through before the swamp rats got to it!
On the other hand, Gab is getting better everyday, so if this site isn't built on a free-speech platform, we can go there. It's moving pretty fast now and no one can tattle on us there.
We'll just keep moving around until we are victoriuos! At least we know we are having a giant impact or they wouldn't chase after us like that. 😁

26 January, 07:20
In response Katherine Lucas to her Publication
telegram has some rat groups too. i was in a group called ANTICOMMIES CHAT and the stupid admin, Ava032121, banned me just because she hated my anime picture. thats the only reason she banned me. some of these groups are trash.

Justa Thought @JustaThought
26 January, 05:23
Does anyone have a list of the Legit telegram accts? I try only following pages the person has mentioned themselves (linwoodspeakstruth) and ones he recommends.

26 January, 07:24
In response Justa Thought to his Publication
avoid QPATRIOTS group and True North Patriot and avoid ANTICOMMIES CHAT with admin Ava, all of it is VERY suspicious and far-leftist because those admins are ban happy control freaks and act like the far left for everything

Justa Thought @JustaThought
26 January, 05:21
Great questions! Much disinfo being pumped into the ocean of Truth because all they can do is dilute, confuse and demoralize us. So we must be more buoyant than their sh*t! Let the Truth rise to the top and us with it

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 05:06
hope all is well, been blocked all over & glad to get back to a place with familiar family!!

Shannon Marie @ShannonMarie
26 January, 05:04
I habe been following you on Telegram on the paged you linked for weeks now. I had no idea it wasnt you. Lol. Glad to know. God bless you and thanks for all you do!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
26 January, 04:54
Didn't like the platform all that much so...
Perhaps Gab or Anonup will start to allow simular file sharing and chat room services. The whole ball of wax at one logon.

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
26 January, 04:54
🤢Thought that discord was more private

Under Pressure @UnderPressure
26 January, 04:51
I love Santasurfing. I've been listening to you for several months now. Thank you so much for your upbeat podcast. You're much appreciated by many.

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
26 January, 04:51
Ohhh Santa...I'm so releived to hear it wasnt just me booted out of Santa Surfing on discord. Those rats! Are you on Telegram?

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
26 January, 04:50
So much for freedom of speech!!

Sylvia Veness @SylviaVsCreations
Well that explains why you dissapeard on discord lol

JACQUELYN SANDS @Jackie_Loves_Trump
we are dine w Discord too!!!

Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
26 January, 04:49
Hey...Santa...I got a response from The White House for my Christmas card!!! I've been trying to get the pic to you but BigTech keeps making that difficult lol

❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
26 January, 09:28
In response Mary Qqqq to her Publication
I hope and pray I get a response from him. I was so determined to send him and FLOTUS a card I over-drafted my bank acct in order to do it....that was a very expensive Christmas card, but he's more than worth my over-draft fee's.....I would do it again.

Linda Parr @Truered71777
31 January, 11:32
In response Mary Qqqq to her Publication
Congratulations Patriot
happy for You and Yours
God Bless You
Patriot strong