Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
26 January, 04:47
Santa Surfing 1/26/2021 Video
SantaSurfing banned on Discord!
Who is posting Bombs on SS TE? Are we getting some help?
This https://t.me/santasurfing is not me but is dropping Bombs!

https://youtu.be/TJnHFniMQ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
Hey...Santa...I got a response from The White House for my Christmas card!!! I've been trying to get the pic to you but BigTech keeps making that difficult lol
04:49 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marywwg1 in this post can reply
Linda Parr @Truered71777
31 January, 11:32
In response Mary Qqqq to her Publication
Congratulations Patriot
happy for You and Yours
God Bless You
Patriot strong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
26 January, 09:28
I hope and pray I get a response from him. I was so determined to send him and FLOTUS a card I over-drafted my bank acct in order to do it....that was a very expensive Christmas card, but he's more than worth my over-draft fee's.....I would do it again.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 January, 08:33
oh my gosh what a beautiful kind man! i cant wait until the boss runs our country again..🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐿🐿🐿🐿😊😊😊

Carine McConekey @Drmcc451
26 January, 08:34
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
26 January, 07:12
SWEET!!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
26 January, 07:06
They sign their names the same............. lol........ love

Samuel Culper @SamuelCulper78
26 January, 06:36
that's awesome

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
26 January, 05:06
i love this🙏🥰

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
26 January, 04:58
Oh, I just LOVE this! My husband and I want to send Him and Melania a card too! 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
26 January, 04:53
I wonder if I will get a response I ordered a card to be sent to President Trump and Melania not long ago right after I ordered my The Best Is Yet To Come Coffee Cup from Santa ]:)

26 January, 05:02
In response Donald Kirby to his Publication
It sometimes takes 2-3 months to get a reply. We are sending cards to Mar-A-Lago for now. I do not know how long it will take for him to reply from there.

26 January, 04:50
Congratulations!!! This is fantastic!!! SOOOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
26 January, 04:53
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Their unusual signature styles seems similar