Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 May, 11:17
Juan O Savin The Shocking Arrest? Buckle Up.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
karen hennigar @zeffwood
26 May, 04:55
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Rumor is it's supposed to be DJT which will open the door for the 'public version' of mass arrests. Q already told us we'd all be shocked...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie Patriot @LightField
Do you know which Q drop/s refer to this please? I found this talk interesting & alarming at the same time, as I wasn't expecting the possibility of DJT to be arrested ☹️🧐
01:53 AM - May 27, 2021
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightField in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 01:41
In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication
Here is one and the previous one also relates to that too. Things could get real tetchy .

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
27 May, 02:09
Juan is wrong a lot. I feel like he’s serving by speaking disinformation. I do not see arresting Trump as helpful. It would make libs happy not wake them up.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 01:46
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
I actually think think it is a real possibility particularly as the results of the #AZaudit will be coming out . It will be a real change of narrative for them and they will not have any evidence but this would drown out the evidence of the #ElectionFraud from being heard - it won’t and it would reveal the depths they would go to.😏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 May, 02:03
I know it is alarming even of it does lead to public diclosure . I personally thought either Fauci or George Floyd would also have a huge impact so hopefully not President Trump.

Aussie Patriot @LightField
27 May, 02:08
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Yep Fauci or Floyd would be soo much better !