Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 June, 08:23
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Juan is on David Nino live right now! It won't let me post it here go check it out if you like!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 May, 08:37
Some are beginning to identify the near death experience as the possibility that Fauci and Gates will be arrested and the truth will come out from them that the shots were bioweapons for depopulation and that those that have been vaxxed will die soon as there is no cure. Can you imagine if that actually happened the chaos that would ensue. At that point what do they have to lose by killing and looting everywhere. We would all be possible casualties. If this were true, I wish they would give us a clue so we could hopefully get out of the way and let them attack one another.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 May, 07:17
At this point the charade has worn so unbearably thin the most shocking thing would be for an actual traitor guilty of treason to be arrested. Arresting DJT will just perpetuate the insanity.

Renate Trial @renategilliam
26 May, 06:10
i found the part when he was discussing kings (annointed by God) and queens being removed from the chessboard interesting...but scary. Were in for a wild ride.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
26 May, 04:55
Rumor is it's supposed to be DJT which will open the door for the 'public version' of mass arrests. Q already told us we'd all be shocked...

Aussie Patriot @LightField
27 May, 01:53
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Do you know which Q drop/s refer to this please? I found this talk interesting & alarming at the same time, as I wasn't expecting the possibility of DJT to be arrested ☹️🧐

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
29 May, 08:42
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
well, I thought way back it's Obama, and I still think that.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 May, 03:16
Any Guesses? NDE 🤷‍♀️

What do y’all think is the Near Death Experience?

When?
How Long will it last?

etc? etc?

Children are just starting SUMMER! We have to give these Precious Angels some Peace! 🙏🙏

I’m ready to RUN TOWARDS ANY FIRE, Face these Demonc Parasites Face ro Face...Let’s just do it!! Let’s get it done and REBUILD without a Damn thing “Made in CHINA”!!