Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 May, 08:13
Today I had a pretty interesting adventure thanks to Our Father, I knew when to pay attention thanks to a tip I had received. Ended up helping someone so we could earn some time to sit and testify a bit. In the end I found somewhere locally that I can volunteer, share Jesus, and testify to those going through rough transitions in the lives. I Am Grateful to God for allowing this, and for giving me another avenue to reach out to our lost brothers and sisters in a struggling neighbor hood that just needs a few others who care, which will begin a healing spark of Gods Love, and Truly revivalistic in nature.

'Jesus replied to them, “I am the Bread of Life. The one who comes to Me will never be hungry, and the one who believes in Me [as Savior] will never be thirsty [for that one will be sustained spiritually].' -John 6:35

Here's a Video I did about it, and a picture of a text I sent this morning to a friend.😎
#wwg1wga #NCSWIC 🙏✝️ #AsUAre

https://youtu.be/ldWwEQ8lL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Always Hope @LoveTheLight
26 May, 08:51
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It could also mean God will provide for us during a food shortage'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it