Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Today I had a pretty interesting adventure thanks to Our Father, I knew when to pay attention thanks to a tip I had received. Ended up helping someone so we could earn some time to sit and testify a bit. In the end I found somewhere locally that I can volunteer, share Jesus, and testify to those going through rough transitions in the lives. I Am Grateful to God for allowing this, and for giving me another avenue to reach out to our lost brothers and sisters in a struggling neighbor hood that just needs a few others who care, which will begin a healing spark of Gods Love, and Truly revivalistic in nature.

'Jesus replied to them, “I am the Bread of Life. The one who comes to Me will never be hungry, and the one who believes in Me [as Savior] will never be thirsty [for that one will be sustained spiritually].' -John 6:35

Here's a Video I did about it, and a picture of a text I sent this morning to a friend.😎
#wwg1wga #NCSWIC 🙏✝️ #AsUAre

https://youtu.be/ldWwEQ8lL...
08:13 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 October, 11:02
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wow....
This dream about food....

I got the same message yesterday.
Was just doing my day when my ear started ringing. (I Know from years experience to go grab a notebook and Listen!!)

This Message Is what came through.

Welcome, Jeremiah!!
(Whomever you Are!)

😇🙏🙌💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 October, 10:29
Today > Fox Conn Food Rations

From post to news

5 months 3 days 2 hours 6 minutes

556 > 256

Post 265

RED RED, ASIA

RED RED = Red Cross > Disaster Relief

ASIA > Fox Conn.

Confirmed RED RED.

Hussein on watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 12:13
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
27 May, 11:24
This is a beautiful testimony to how God works in each of our lives! He speaks we just have to learn, re-learn how to hear him. He truly does love us all so very much. I love you so much brother. You are a gift from God to all who cross your path. God Bless You Always. Praise Jesus🙏❤🙏

27 May, 11:37
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are just as I am sister. God is Blessing Us All Mightily. ❤️🙏

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
26 May, 09:53
I care. How can I help. 💜

26 May, 09:55
In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication
Does Your Neighbor know Jesus?

Always Hope @LoveTheLight
26 May, 08:51
It could also mean God will provide for us during a food shortage'

26 May, 09:02
In response Always Hope to her Publication
😉

26 May, 08:27
Talking To Jesus | Elevation Worship & Maverick City - YouTube

The official video of "Talking to Jesus" from the album, Old Church Basement, by Elevation Worship and Maverick City feat. Brandon Lake. Available everywhere...

26 May, 09:23
Crowder - Good God Almighty - YouTube

Official Music Video for “Good God Almighty” by CrowderGet the song here: https://crowder.lnk.to/milkandhoneyIDSubscribe to Crowder on YouTube: https://crowd...

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
27 May, 08:19
I used to love elevatio worship, hillsong, crowder etc. Please be careful who you listen to. just like politicians, these people are also worth researching! Much to learn about these people. Very upsetting to find that even the people you want to and should be able to trust cannot be trusted.