Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 May, 08:13
Today I had a pretty interesting adventure thanks to Our Father, I knew when to pay attention thanks to a tip I had received. Ended up helping someone so we could earn some time to sit and testify a bit. In the end I found somewhere locally that I can volunteer, share Jesus, and testify to those going through rough transitions in the lives. I Am Grateful to God for allowing this, and for giving me another avenue to reach out to our lost brothers and sisters in a struggling neighbor hood that just needs a few others who care, which will begin a healing spark of Gods Love, and Truly revivalistic in nature.

'Jesus replied to them, β€œI am the Bread of Life. The one who comes to Me will never be hungry, and the one who believes in Me [as Savior] will never be thirsty [for that one will be sustained spiritually].' -John 6:35

Here's a Video I did about it, and a picture of a text I sent this morning to a friend.😎
#wwg1wga #NCSWIC πŸ™βœοΈ #AsUAre

https://youtu.be/ldWwEQ8lL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
This is a beautiful testimony to how God works in each of our lives! He speaks we just have to learn, re-learn how to hear him. He truly does love us all so very much. I love you so much brother. You are a gift from God to all who cross your path. God Bless You Always. Praise JesusπŸ™β€πŸ™
11:24 AM - May 27, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 May, 11:37
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are just as I am sister. God is Blessing Us All Mightily. β€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396