Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 10:28
Juan O Savin answers the question about flat earth

https://youtu.be/b71dTilUX...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless You Nana, this is great ... love the nano details!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 May, 04:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Goodness what Nana would give to spend a week with this man!
Nana is an info sponge, maybe Andromedan is right cause I can just not get enough of hearing new data, especially the spiritual info. I could listen to him talk for frickin days.

25 May, 05:03

25 May, 06:10
Yeah I dont care what others think of Juan, I know the vibes I get from him.
He knows more than any 100 other ppl I know. If you have listened to him long enough you can just about tell when he is deliberately giving misdirection or withholding it to create.

He made note of the ring in one of his videos himself.
Simon is the real deal, Idk about Ward. The read I get on him is that he has been a planet wide money launderer for the rich and the CIA most of his life a bad boy turned to the right side to survive and do what he has always done, make money.]
They are most likely using him for just what he said, a money mover.
Juan must be connected to Q cause he knows more than any human should know.
At one point on twitter there was a woman on there that said that she was the pregnant wife of Q and sister of Juan. Some ppl think he is Jr. but I dont think he is tall enough and his voice is much different. I would expect JR to have the same knowledge content tho.

25 May, 06:20
WOW, my read exactly --- funny I didn't think he was tall enough to be Jr either, no way of knowing, just gut. Have you read the 7 part story from Jimbo_66 - all about the world wide war, details.

YesCWard is trash - imho perhaps being used by WH's - idk and idc... the Black Swan event is happening! AWESOME!

25 May, 06:25
Yes I saw the Black Swan 21 I think from Brad_ayers
Nana was told a yr or more ago if you wanted to know what is going on to decode the military posts.

25 May, 06:31
https://anonup.com/thread/... -- visuals from Brad Ayers and story from Jimbo
- the seven part story that Jimbo describes is very informative

25 May, 07:22
Thanks for sharing, love you hun

26 May, 01:32
Ditto - right back at 'cha! Just red-pilled a fren privately in person ... almost everything ... mostly the cabala, pedo's, White House tunnels, and this 7 part package ... she was ready, but still its hard to hear. There's so much more ... but in time.

26 May, 02:07
The ones that have time for some to sink in before more will be less overwhelmed for sure.

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
26 May, 02:10
LOL. Pedo Cabal, JFK Jr. - you know everyone is laughing at you, right? Fewer and fewer are following this cue anon conspiracy crap. It's just fiction to blur over the mistakes one has caused in their own life, mistakes they seek to blame on others. Only through self accountability will one grow and improve, Qanon conspiracy nonsense allows deflection to blame others and believe in a false reality.

Stacy Stewart @bss2rt
move along troll... no one has asked for your insults... this is not the place for you to be insulting all the hard work people have done for years
05:12 PM - May 26, 2021
In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bss2rt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacy Stewart, click on at the bottom under it