Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless You Nana, this is great ... love the nano details!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 04:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Goodness what Nana would give to spend a week with this man!
Nana is an info sponge, maybe Andromedan is right cause I can just not get enough of hearing new data, especially the spiritual info. I could listen to him talk for frickin days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 May, 11:25
Juan has to be the smartest man I have ever listened too. He knows something about EVERYTHING. BIG BRAIN

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 May, 12:43
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
https://rumble.com/vd8d2h-...
Juan recommends this

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 May, 10:40

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
25 May, 10:52
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
More then anything else.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 May, 10:56
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Yes, Very Much!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 May, 10:36
Could someone please SHOW ME
where i could gematrix meaning 17.6.1978?
And mine Mom 22.2.1937?

I still dont get, how it worx😔

Denise Gee @Aynaia
25 May, 10:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I just search up a converter & type it in!

Denise Gee @Aynaia
25 May, 10:44
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Heres the one I usually use
https://www.gematrix.org/?...