Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
24 May, 11:17
💥A msg from the WHITE HATS! AMAZING!
If any of you would pls, find a way to change this in English for patriots unable to change language with browser, that would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't seem to work on my end. ThanQ amazing froggys. xxx
@humunu @Jimbo0566 @TheHermitPepe @Colob123 DOCTOR_PUNCHY Patriotic_Frog
https://latableronde.over-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:09
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Here you go:
White Hat Resistance informs you:

Published on May 24, 2021

Communicating Special ...
Two hours ago
The White Hat Resistance informs you:
To all digital soldiers, and people who have been informed by them.
All this is happening without your knowledge, hidden by the mainstream media, and discreetly so as not to panic the populations under media hypnosis of the false pandemic of the crown.
A large-scale military operation is being carried out all over the planet under the direction of the American military. The commander-in-chief of the operation is U.S. President Donald Trump as commander-in-chief of the new global alliance, led by Russian President Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
In Europe, the operation is taking place under the auspices of Nato and officially as a military exercise DEFENDER 21 involving 28,000 troops from 16 nations.
Part 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:12
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
The U.S. Army European Command is located in Stuttgart, Germany, and the U.S. Army Command Center is located at the Wiesbaden base.

This officially began in February and is currently culminating in 27 countries. In February, the largest U.S. warship ENDURANCE delivered to the Greek port of Alexandroupoli a huge amount of military equipment - helicopters, tanks and other mobile equipment, as well as several thousand soldiers who traveled by land and air through Bulgaria to Romania and inside Europe.
On May 7, the ship LIBERTY arrived at the port of Alexandroupoli directly from New York, delivering more military equipment and soldiers. In Hungary, U.S. and Hungarian special forces recently conducted an operation in the Danube River, dubbed ′′ Black Swan'.
With this event, the white hats gave the code to start the Big Event.
Part 2

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:15
A few years ago, the Pentagon formed a band of 60,000 soldiers who were specially trained and worked undercover. This group is making arrests as part of a worldwide military operation. So far, 120,000 arrests have been made around the world. Everything will be announced once the operation is over.
Currently the media is covering up the arrests and executions of religious, political and economic leaders with false motives, resignations, divorces, death by coronavirus, fake funerals, computer-generated images and the use of look-alikes to avoid panicking the crowds.
The American victory is a victory for the whole world. The military is doing a tremendous job behind the scenes.
Those who have committed crimes against humanity will be behind bars, executed or imprisoned for life after military tribunals.
Part 3

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:17
The Guantanamo prison has greatly expanded its facilities.
Under the oceans, there are underground facilities inaccessible to humans. There are genetic laboratories there, where terrible experiments have been done that we cannot yet reveal to you.
Associate this fact with strong earthquakes in the oceans, like Japan. We are in the final act of the operation. The events have begun!
After the great events that follow, with what they are going to experience, people will never allow this deep state to regain control and rule over humanity.
The darkness is still trying to fulfill and continue its agenda, but it will not succeed. After all they have done, people will be able to see who they really are - they do nothing for the good of the people, but only what serves their interests!
Part 4

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:20
This whole situation has taken so long because the crowds conditioned by the "false truths of the media and education" will stubbornly refuse to see the truth, it will cause psychological shocks and cognitive dissonance.
After this last episode, our lives will finally change for the better.
In some cases, you won't be able to tell people the truth, but you have to let them see it with their own eyes. The truth about voter fraud will be revealed in Arizona. After Arizona, everything will fall like a domino.
The Alliance is in control, the countdown is on.
You have no idea of the essence of the global operation and the burden of responsibility carried by white hats, soldiers, Anon informants and patriots.
Part 5

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
25 May, 12:23
A total of 10,000 underground facilities were to be cleaned worldwide, including 1,800 in America. This is not a simple procedure to be done quickly, complete and take over. There is a real war going on. There are many countries that need special attention and approach - people, children, weapons, chemicals, genetic labs, clone factories.
Those who are at war with us are super soldiers, with super opportunities, there are many traps and much more and many more. In all countries, white hats must fight the secret service, corrupt police, directors, illegal military formations. In addition, they have to fight this army of darkness, fighting in underground facilities.
Part 6

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
The enemy is corrupt doctors, mainstream media, judicial structures, scientists, state leaders, pharmaceutical companies...
The military fight to save the planet amounts to 800 million. On the outside, there are several troops divided into opposing camps, many of whom have infiltrated the dark web of the elite.
It is a huge operation and incomprehensible to the humans in your family and friends who are running to get vaccinated to stay within the norm and keep their little comforts of travel and dining out.
All this has only one goal, the Good and the liberation of humanity.
Part 7 /end
12:27 AM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 May, 10:24
AMAZING thread, Jimbo 🙏 I'm going to put it all together & post in 2 pages!! EVERYONE needs to read this! Bravo! 🌟🇺🇸🤩

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 May, 07:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I put it together but no one wanted to read it. YOU did it best!! Thank you 🙏🐸💚

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 06:13
Well done JIMBO! - great post ... saw 2 pics these earlier this month - you brought it altogether. Hopefully I was able to red-pill some others (frens/fam) that this is a reality.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 May, 04:04
THANKS JIMBO THIS IS AWESOME !! THERE ARE THOSE THAT KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOW BIG AND DANGEROUS THIS TRULY IS !!! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS STAND PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR OUR WARRIORS OUT THERE ON THE FRONT LINES PLEASE LORD LEAD GUIDE AND PROTECT THEM ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 07:24
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
We pray for all our soldiers everyday.
They protect us unconditionally 24/7 365!
We could never repay what they have done for us in the last 4 yrs. the horrible things they have seen and many that have given all. Blessing from God we pray for their families.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 May, 04:04
THANKS JIMBO THIS IS AWESOME !! THERE ARE THOSE THAT KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOW BIG AND DANGEROUS THIS TRULY IS !!! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS STAND PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR OUR WARRIORS OUT THERE ON THE FRONT LINES PLEASE LORD LEAD GUIDE AND PROTECT THEM ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
25 May, 11:29
awesome thread. thank you !

Godly Man @WWCUE
25 May, 06:48
Great thread Jimbo. Thanks!

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
25 May, 06:42
Though facts and truth has been shared w/co-workers about the fraud plan-demic, I've been told that my "sources are unreliable"!!

@Jimbo0566 I know! oh, and fully agree! In the community that I work in, many corrupt medical ppl!! (not just docs!)

25 May, 10:05
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
I was a NRS for 15 yrs and saw enough corruption in the feild myself. I never went back.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
25 May, 01:25
It had to be this way... thank Q Jimbo 👊 Prayers all around ~ especially the White Hats and their Mission 🙏

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
25 May, 01:24
Can i share this to Quebec, Canada people Jimbo or it's better wait

25 May, 01:50
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
Please Take my article up top, c'est en Français! Jimbo transferred it to English for me. People in Quebec need help, my family is there, my sister gave me the article, I'm in Ontario. The sooner we ALL wake the sooner WWG1WGA.🙏😇💝

25 May, 11:24
Did you grab the article I posted up top of thread, hun? It's in French, please share with our Quebecers. I'm in Ontario, my family is in Quebec but I do not have many friends left in Quebec.🙏💝

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
25 May, 01:05
Thank you so much Jimbo this is a great news after all these months. Can we share this in our Country or it's better not. May God Bless all Military, President Trump and the Alliance, and all the Patriots, Digital Soldiers, Anons who did share the truth for a better world to come

25 May, 01:58
The truth is going to be difficult for the sleepers. Awakened Army must be mindful and very patient and kind to the slowly waking sleepers. Remember the pains you went through with the atrocities of the children. It will all be a gradual process.🙏 Quebec is struggling and many other languages other than English. Patience & love, they have not understood President Trump and *Q strategie due to the MSM etc...brainwash.😉

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 May, 12:58
And Part 1 thru 7 is just the partial kinetic roundup/takedown
in my opinion. Until Trump, Pompeo or Flynn says none of this
is true it all lines up with years of dot connecting and anon
decodes and verifications by Q

25 May, 02:07
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Yes the article up top lines up with many connecting dots.
I have contacts around the world. Here's proof.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Anne Reedy @alr1217
25 May, 12:46
When we finally have Victory, the Books to be written will be larger than the Encyclopedia Brittanica itself, AMAZING!

Fear Not @fearnot
25 May, 12:44
Grateful for everyone who is fighting this fight. We don't want to go back to our old comfort zone, we want better for our children and our world!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 May, 12:42
THIS IS GREAT NEWS, JIMBO!!! ALTHOUGH, I KINDA FELT IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK YOU ALL PATRIOTS DO AND THE ENCOURAGEMENT YOU OFFER! I ALWAYS FAST FORWARD IT TO OTHERS! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU AND ALL PATRIOTS!

25 May, 02:10
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
ThanQ, pls share the original article up top, you can change it to English with browser, some can not, but if you can share it as French people are having a difficult time pls. much appreciate it. Also, here is some proof.

25 May, 12:34
Also, here is proof the WHITE HATS are in control World Wide!
Helping my friend in Peru.😉