USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Wow 😳 Watch this!!!! 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA. Most people know that by now but listen to George Bush slip and talk about the explosives during a live speech 😳😳 He’s shaken by accidentally speaking truth
02:07 AM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Kelly Katie Haun @MuunsRoom
09 June, 04:43
In response USCG VET to his Publication
you've such an intriguing profile take a minute and imagine being able to become a better version of yourself than you were last year cause it took alot out of us.....I would love to introduce you to Something quite fascinating a DM from you would really excite me..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 May, 06:53
Watched it live from the Rescue Swimmer Shop on 9/11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
26 May, 10:54
I'm still horrified by the knowledge that he & his Father were willing to sacrifice the lives of so many fellow Countryman to further the NWO agenda. The people that died were HUMAN SACRIFICES!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
26 May, 10:39
mr. bush. ? Spa Gitmo sir, we are confirming your table with an excellent view of the gallows.

Jill Greier @JCAG3
26 May, 10:28
I will never forget this day. I was in Stamford, CT watching it on TV. Had to pick up my roommate from the Train Station. He was in NYC working. He was covered in ashes. So many of my friends asking if anyone has seen their family members. The terror those Cantor Fitzgerald people must have felt standing on the roof hoping to be rescued! Horrible!!

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
26 May, 10:25

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
26 May, 10:47
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
I never saw this 1 before....

JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
09 July, 03:36
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Thank you for posting, this is my first time seeing this!

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
26 May, 10:24

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 May, 10:18
MOSSAD

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
26 May, 10:55
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
MOSSAD planted the explosives..the Bushes set it up.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
26 May, 09:38

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 May, 09:35
The closer we come to the END of their Sick Evil Game...the more ALL of these EVIL Creatures sound so NARCISSTIC!! 😑😑😑

BTW. TRUMP has Empathy, he is not a NARCISIST! I HATE it when people say he is something he is NOTβ€”more projection, hence this clip of a real Narcissist!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 May, 09:33
I always think of the terror those three thousand people had to endure and the agony that their families went through. All planned and executed by the very people we trusted to lead our country. Sadly, so many are now allowing these tyrants to control and poison them. The ONLY way to stop tyranny is to STOP COMPLYING to the desires of the tyrants. Return to God Almighty and STOP being led by these satanic bastards.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 May, 09:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
My daughter is a survivor of that day when she was only 24 years old, she's OK today but still has some PTSD from it when she hears very loud noises. IT was a pretty awful day to say the least & we are reminded of it constantly. When I found out why it was was done I was furious, but have never told her this.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
26 May, 09:25
I AM REALLYB GETTING TIRED OF WAITING TO "SEE" THESE BASTARDS HANG,

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
26 May, 09:08
FATHER AND HIS SQN’S β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ”ͺZ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”¨βŒšοΈBQQQQQQQMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
26 May, 09:27
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
Really, what's happening, everything " we know" we've known for decades, years and months, BUT EVERYONE IS STILL FREE.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
26 May, 09:04
Thus, saving Israel for last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
26 May, 08:44
Thank You for posting this. He was disgusting, sick, and perverted just like his Father. πŸ˜”
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
26 May, 08:32
oldie but goodie

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
26 May, 08:28
This makes me so sick and angry. I have been awake for 30 years, since I was 20. I never liked papa Bush but I'm ashamed to say, I fell for Jr. I donated my hard earned money to him.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 May, 09:48
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
You are not alone. They conned millions of people including me! Thank God their evil ways are slowly being revealed to the entire world. Soon they won't be able to stop the biblical flood of evidence that is coming! Praise God! WWG1WGA

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
26 May, 08:14
This evil man is a POS!!! I hope to God he is put to death in front of the American ppl and the world for all to see!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 May, 09:54
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
They are all evil in carnate. How they even look themselves in the mirror each day knowing what they had done and continued to do to this world? Evil exists and these people are a fine example. Praise God, these people are not going to get away this time! God Speed to all our frontline Patriots!