USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
26 May, 02:07
Wow 😳 Watch this!!!! 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA. Most people know that by now but listen to George Bush slip and talk about the explosives during a live speech 😳😳 He’s shaken by accidentally speaking truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I always think of the terror those three thousand people had to endure and the agony that their families went through. All planned and executed by the very people we trusted to lead our country. Sadly, so many are now allowing these tyrants to control and poison them. The ONLY way to stop tyranny is to STOP COMPLYING to the desires of the tyrants. Return to God Almighty and STOP being led by these satanic bastards.
09:33 AM - May 26, 2021
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 May, 09:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
My daughter is a survivor of that day when she was only 24 years old, she's OK today but still has some PTSD from it when she hears very loud noises. IT was a pretty awful day to say the least & we are reminded of it constantly. When I found out why it was was done I was furious, but have never told her this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 May, 10:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I will pray for your daughter and for Gods peace and comfort over you and your family. I cannot even imagine all you have gone through. May the Lord bless you and may His Light shine upon you. πŸ™