USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
26 May, 02:07
Wow 😳 Watch this!!!! 9/11 was an inside job by the CIA. Most people know that by now but listen to George Bush slip and talk about the explosives during a live speech 😳😳 He’s shaken by accidentally speaking truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
26 May, 08:28
In response USCG VET to his Publication
This makes me so sick and angry. I have been awake for 30 years, since I was 20. I never liked papa Bush but I'm ashamed to say, I fell for Jr. I donated my hard earned money to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
You are not alone. They conned millions of people including me! Thank God their evil ways are slowly being revealed to the entire world. Soon they won't be able to stop the biblical flood of evidence that is coming! Praise God! WWG1WGA
09:48 AM - May 26, 2021
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it