PEACE BE WITH YOU.........
IM NOT A FOOL.................
WHITE KNIGHT..144TH
10:54 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 May, 11:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m Assuming A Regular Watch And A Q Clock? Prob Wrong All I Could Think of? Please Let Us Know, We Are Awake And Trying To Find Truth! Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 06:15
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Hun your perception of why is just as good as mine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
26 May, 05:56
people like to infers they know so much. people comment as if they know. it's like The emperor's New clothes isn't it? if you know then share it. dont say you know and if you research you will know too. we all research and to be honest, I am over the cloak and dagger hints everybody likes to drop to glorify themselves but leave all in the dark. we are all patriots, Q supporters and Trump supporters on this site. Some can dig deeper than others because they have the means .If you know then say it is all I'm saying, the AWAKENING might just move forward at pace.

26 May, 08:43
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Jack knows.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
26 May, 08:51
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
i agree. i get tired of the cryptic, “i know, but you don’t” posts. it seems arrogant by design. meaningless to those of us that don’t “know” yet.” why not just explain it clearly??? 🙄

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
26 May, 02:36
It's a sign of hope, if it's the same reason soon-to-be Princess Dianna wore 2 watches.

( Duckduckgo.com "search: meaning of wearing two watches" )

Y'all be shocked and surprised what you find, if you're not ( yet ) familiar with it.

#NCSWIC

Jill Julian @jhadlian
26 May, 09:21
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

Jill Julian @jhadlian
26 May, 09:21
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 May, 12:22
different time zones or one is military time?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 May, 12:18
Two different dimensions?

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
26 May, 09:33
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
one for the “birth” and one for the “death.”

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
25 May, 11:19
Time travel, perhaps different planes...or maybe just plain ol' indecision? Oh, the last would be me! 😄
🙏🇺🇲💕

25 May, 11:33
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
25 May, 11:02
willwakeu what time were you born? (left)

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
25 May, 11:00
Who is this guy?

25 May, 11:38
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Who does he look like?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 May, 10:59
another interesting riddle

25 May, 11:39
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Maybe two different timelines?

Dark to light?