willwakeu
ยท
14h
VERY FEW NO THE MEANING OF
TWO WATCHES..... I DO....
PEACE BE WITH YOU.........
IM NOT A FOOL.................
WHITE KNIGHT..144TH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
It's a sign of hope, if it's the same reason soon-to-be Princess Dianna wore 2 watches.

( Duckduckgo.com "search: meaning of wearing two watches" )

Y'all be shocked and surprised what you find, if you're not ( yet ) familiar with it.

#NCSWIC
02:36 AM - May 26, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Jill Julian @jhadlian
26 May, 09:21
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Julian @jhadlian
I searched duck duck go and couldnt find anything meaningful except diana wore charles watch as a tribute and 2 time zones

Jill Julian @jhadlian

Jill Julian @jhadlian

Jill Julian @jhadlian

Iโ€™m no one @Iam4truth
26 May, 08:53
thank you !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 08:51
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™
Research brings answers