willwakeu
·
14h
VERY FEW NO THE MEANING OF
TWO WATCHES..... I DO....
PEACE BE WITH YOU.........
IM NOT A FOOL.................
WHITE KNIGHT..144TH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
people like to infers they know so much. people comment as if they know. it's like The emperor's New clothes isn't it? if you know then share it. dont say you know and if you research you will know too. we all research and to be honest, I am over the cloak and dagger hints everybody likes to drop to glorify themselves but leave all in the dark. we are all patriots, Q supporters and Trump supporters on this site. Some can dig deeper than others because they have the means .If you know then say it is all I'm saying, the AWAKENING might just move forward at pace.
05:56 AM - May 26, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsMerry in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
26 May, 08:51
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
i agree. i get tired of the cryptic, “i know, but you don’t” posts. it seems arrogant by design. meaningless to those of us that don’t “know” yet.” why not just explain it clearly??? 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 08:43
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Jack knows.