Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
26 May, 12:06
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Evers is the Governor of Wisconsin and I am convinced he is getting a payoff from someone. While he doesn't seem very intelligent he is proving himself to be a patsy pushing the shot and still wears a mask even though the WI Supreme Court ordered and end to the mask mandate with instructions to Evers that he can't create another without permission from the legislators.

The legislators are having to rewrite his budget because he didn't seem to know what belongs in a budget and what doesn't.

I have made it a point to counterattack his lies with truths. Am noticing that more and more people are also. So, I'm not feeling like the lone ranger in that regard, which is a good thing for me because this battle has been brutal and is taking it's toll on my usually cheery personality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
25 May, 11:45
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Guess how much less than 100k Trump needs there to win?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396