John Reese @TrumperWavin
26 January, 03:35
President Trump is a Freemason, but he's good.

Did you know the Bible reading for Trump's Inauguration was not from any world-wide known Bible?

Cardinal Timothy Dolan did the inauguration prayer ceremony of Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemason's most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon. Symbolism boom.

Pope Francis ordered that all Freemasons be expelled from the Knights of Malta, shortly after the election of the new Freemason President Donald Trump.

His penthouse apartment is on the 66th floor. (66 is 33rd Degree Mason times 2) There is no 66th floor in Trump Tower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
26 January, 08:51
In response John Reese to his Publication
So True Story. I started reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol about four days ago, and not because of this information at all. So I am just MIND BLOWN how much the book is soooooo close to this we are experiencing right now. AND now this bit of info...I totally gasped out loud when I saw this. Wow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
Even more intriguing is the premise of Noetic Science is EXACTLY what WE ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!! Consciously Co-Creating a New Paradigm. THE UNIVERSAL CREATOR never, ever ceases to amaze little ol' me.
08:54 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConsciousConstance in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Constance Cheeseman, click on at the bottom under it