Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 10:28
Juan O Savin answers the question about flat earth

https://youtu.be/b71dTilUX...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless You Nana, this is great ... love the nano details!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 04:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Goodness what Nana would give to spend a week with this man!
Nana is an info sponge, maybe Andromedan is right cause I can just not get enough of hearing new data, especially the spiritual info. I could listen to him talk for frickin days.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 May, 05:03
Yes there are many here trying to tear him down ... some things never change.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yeah we need to build up not tear down those that are helping.
His book was amazing. He practically gave it away and in some cases to overseas did.
I collect books so I surely appreciate it. I cant imagine that he made shit on it.
If you ordered the ebook for 12.00 he gave you the two real books or he did me. I have order the new one as well.

I love the book. The book is not promoting Juan O Savin it is promoting history, and what happened to little John John and our country.
I see nothing wrong with that.
06:18 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 May, 06:34
No one is more important than another.
Real #Anons NEVER tells others what to think.
We are to expand our thinking and use our own discernment.
Remember, there are more facets to this that only very few know.
The only one who knows is our #AlmightyGod , That is good enough for me.
I will listen to all and make my own assessment. I will never tear town another patriot. #InItTogether #ILoveAllAnons

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 May, 07:23
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
AMEN WWG1WGA WW