Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.
02:09 AM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
02 July, 04:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's Flat, this is worth the "binge"... 🐸

🔥🔥🔥 Fair warning, it will blow your mind. 🔥🔥🔥

( 7 Part Series, stitched into one long glorious vid. )

👉 Credit: EWAR

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 June, 02:34
This and veganism are both mentioned in the lost books of the bible, I forget the book but it literally calls the ceiling above a dome. I am a skeptic as they can get about flat earth, so i just did the math on the video and looked up some data, the math doesnt like and that is disturbing
https://thelostbooks.org/t...

https://earthcurvature.com...
I had the same argument as any person would accepting their science. Before galileo and others supported pythagoras's claim. the general idea was that the world was flat. If it actually is then an order of seasons etc day and night in a "dome" would prove the existence of the necessity of Gods being , because to isolate systems on a flat plane like that would be impossible by mans current understanding of physics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 June, 02:36
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
" the math doesnt lie " typo

wht 2.0 @wht
02 June, 04:29
The arguments and some of the evidence is interesting and fun to kick around and entertain; but I have a very good old Junior HS friend who went into Air Force, ended up full Col and command of missile bases. When I recently posed the question to him w/o missing a beat and w/o the slightest hint of a smirk he went into the mathematics used for long range targeting and how it would only apply to a globe earth.

Deplorable Charles @MAXIMUS_DEPLORABLUS
30 May, 08:05
its either flat or way bigger than nasa tells us it is... imho

Nick Lee @Nickw
26 May, 04:09
I believe that the portion of Earth we live on is certainly flat. And there's an abundance of research that corroborates this. However I have some other points to make.

in actuality the Earth may be bigger than we think. And have a five-dimensional Consciousness that defies it being"flat quotation mark. There is also a lot under the Earth we don't know about. And a lot past the ice walls which is Antarctica that we do not know about. So as human being we may be on a 12000 mile flat surface that is a very very very small part of a land mass that could be hundreds of thousands of miles.

Q has not come out and said the Earth is flat. This makes a lot of flat earthers not believe in q. Q is particularly cryptic on all matters. And it is not the military's job to take on such a polarizing truth. Just like Trump says so many positive things about vaccines. It's not what it appears on the surface there's double meanings and there are Optics and politics behind it.

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
25 May, 05:40
why can you see both the moon and Sun at the same time?

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
11 June, 04:31
In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
Especially when there is an eclipse...

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
25 May, 02:25
gene decodes version
https://starnationsnews.co...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 May, 03:28
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
video no longer on utube
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

aaron scott donated @ehehron
25 May, 01:44
When you fly on an airplane "off of a big round ball" and they never nose the plane down for hours you should be hours out into space or the earth is flat. Also you can see the horizon out both sides of the plane while sitting one one side., not possible if the earth is round. Supposedly the earth is spinning at 1000 mph at the equator, how do you land a plane on that... many more simple things that you can see and feel if you believe your own senses.

SunnyD _17 @1_Seeking_Truth
25 May, 01:36
Rountable of about flat Earth - entertaining and answers A LOT of quesrions!! Worth the watch!! https://youtu.be/ejJrbLdcL...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 May, 08:28
i am open to it being flat as well because of the bible says “the firmament”
then there’s the rainbow being arched like a dome
i like whst Tesla said

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
25 May, 06:28
Have a hunch Ezra aint lying.

25 May, 04:56
Last one from me on this thread as I have posted it before with NO responses from the globe shills.

Photo on the left is from one of the Apollo missions (cough cough) and is called Earth rising. Photo on the right is the landing locations of all Apollo missions. We only see one face of the moon. The moon is allegedly 267,000 miles from earth. Do you see the conundrum?

Houston; we have a problem...

11 June, 04:31
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
Still no response. Anyone want to take this one on?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 May, 11:40
OrderOfAlpha has been taking this subject up as well.
https://t.me/OrderOfAlpha/...

Real Patriot @ASFORME7
24 May, 11:34

Blue Lacy @KC73
24 May, 11:14
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Holy Crap, I happened to stumble onto the last video in this series above yesterday about the flat earth idea. I liked the ideas presented so much that I went back and watched the first four videos in the series tonight. You will want to watch this whole seven video series. The fourth video talks about free energy and the grand cathedrals and castles from the past being old power stations. Our history isn't as it's been presented. Whoever put this together knows stuff, and it makes sense.

First video is linked above.

Steven Bollow @Patriot4Life08
24 May, 10:06
Every truth revealed? Right?

... ... @Luciferlost
24 May, 07:14
If you don't watch Einstein Closet Geocentrist documentary on You Tube you'll never understand....essentially we are on a sphere but central to the Universe. This is why some FE seems legit but not other parts...quite simple when you know...

... ... @Luciferlost
24 May, 07:16
In response ... ... to his Publication
Thank me later btw you are not a stupid man...this will make perfect sense 👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 May, 06:28
Who the hell actually knows DOQ! 😂

Kentuckycat _17 @Kentuckycat_17
24 May, 05:59
All i know is it takes glass and light to make an indoor rainbow 🤷‍♂️

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
24 May, 05:13
53 22 16
55 187

I am the movie....

24 May, 05:14
In response Mrs. America to her Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 May, 05:09
His story books need be rewritten.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 May, 04:56
Understand the main arguments for flat earth, are Questions without explanation.

The Dissonance comes from arguing what you know, or think you know, as opposed to trying to explain what is actually asked.

A Visual of Sun setting is not disproving flat earth in any way. It just goes against some Flat Earth Theories about how the sun could move in a possible flat earth scenario.

Ships lights of any kind will disappear due to the limitations of your eyesight over long distance.. You can't see that far.
Buy a P900 camera and look at a ship 30+ miles away and you can still see where the waterline meets the hull. (and you will see your lights)

Pilots adjust for elevation, not curvature, the scope has no calibration for curvature. Same with Submarines adjust for elevation, not curvature.

Talk to them and ask the question

Arguing against side theories is how the debunkers operate without addressing the real questions. Look here...

NONE of the real questions have ever been

25 May, 04:50
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Exactly. People that think that ships disappear over a curve haven't even bothered to spend one minute to verify this. They don't.

Every question I have posed on here will go unanswered. They don't have any answers only the shill videos that YT recommends to them - all of which have been debunked by FEers in any case, they just won't appear in your search.

The globe model has already been destroyed. What we are doing currently, is trying to work out what, indeed we are living on and how the sun/moon & luminaries work above us.

You know, like real science used to be. Demonstratable & repeatable...

24 May, 04:01
Q. Why do NASA/Disney use the Saros calendar to predict eclipses?
A. Because it was devised by the Babylonians based on a flat earth.

See disclaimer at the bottom of the page...

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa....

24 May, 03:57
Still waiting on an answer from anyone to my earlier question, so here's another one for you.

How many people have flown around the globe from North to South?

I'll wait...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 May, 03:55
I am at the point of whatever shape it is, we gotta handle this evil bs.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 May, 03:54
I've asked two Air Force pilots, whom I know personally.
One says "yes" (the older one with more experience); the other said "no way." I remain open to the possibility.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 May, 03:41
look at Ghost's recent post on Telegram.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 May, 03:38
Genesis tells you what the earth is. First page of the Bible.
It's spherical & flat.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 May, 03:16
Personally, I'm a Globe Earth shill. However, I don't dismiss the Flat Earthers. They bring up some interesting points. I tell people even though I believe in Globe Earth, it would not surprise me one bit if we found out the Earth was flat --- mostly to make a point about how much we are lied to.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 May, 03:18
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Same goes for me.

24 May, 02:34