Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 02:09
I’m open to the earth being flat but I just don’t see how it’s possible.

The sun “sets” beneath the horizon on the ocean every night. You can see it. It’s not just heading north in a circular pattern.

Ships lights on the ocean are only visible from a certain distance due to the curvature of the earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nick Lee @Nickw
I believe that the portion of Earth we live on is certainly flat. And there's an abundance of research that corroborates this. However I have some other points to make.

in actuality the Earth may be bigger than we think. And have a five-dimensional Consciousness that defies it being"flat quotation mark. There is also a lot under the Earth we don't know about. And a lot past the ice walls which is Antarctica that we do not know about. So as human being we may be on a 12000 mile flat surface that is a very very very small part of a land mass that could be hundreds of thousands of miles.

Q has not come out and said the Earth is flat. This makes a lot of flat earthers not believe in q. Q is particularly cryptic on all matters. And it is not the military's job to take on such a polarizing truth. Just like Trump says so many positive things about vaccines. It's not what it appears on the surface there's double meanings and there are Optics and politics behind it.
04:09 PM - May 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nickw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nick Lee, click on at the bottom under it