Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 01:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Have you seen the list of the witches brew?
It's insane! I don't how they thought up
this mixture. Check it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
25 May, 01:37
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Oh btw hi, I hope your ok. Now I'm worried about my daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
25 May, 06:52
Unbelievable! I have no words. There is no word in our language other than EVIL that describes this.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 May, 11:47
NO ONE had to die. Fauci let them suffer and die alone, from a bioweapon he helped to get created, so he could profit from vaccines. We all know this. Why is he still walking freely amongst us? Why are we still paying him a salary to have any say or control over our lives? I remember a day when psychopaths like him were picked up by men and put into white straight jackets to be taken away to figure out what in hell was wrong with them.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
24 May, 09:43
He makes me physically sick at what he has done.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
24 May, 05:15

24 May, 05:13

24 May, 04:00

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 May, 10:57
Is Fauci part of the FDA?
If not, how could he have withdrawn authorization?

Real Question

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
24 May, 01:20
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
When safety issues are not present yet the FDA decides to change their authorization.

" FDA is unaware of any residual side effects for patients who have received and completed their course of chloroquine phosphate (CQ) or hydroxychloroquine sulfate (HCQ) to treat COVID-19, as was
authorized under the EUA."

"the agency also determined that the known and potential benefits of CQ and HCQ do not outweigh the known and potential risks for its authorized uses."

" FDA is unaware of any residual side effects for patients who have received and completed their course of chloroquine phosphate (CQ) or hydroxychloroquine sulfate (HCQ) to treat COVID-19."

https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Did Fauci influence the FDA?
It is likely as Fauci, BARDA and the FDA seem to be tied at the hip.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 May, 10:04
Evil in many ways. In addition, he gets $$ from the Pharma companies and the CDC patents.

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 May, 10:04
I consider myself a Christian and a Lady...but I hope that rat bastard rots in Hell😡

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
24 May, 06:23
In response hope saxton to her Publication
You're a lot nicer than I am Sue lol. The lil Nazi need to be drawn and quartered