Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
23 May, 10:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
23 May, 10:45
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Actually Vitamin D, C, magnesium and zinc. Then use tonic water it has quinine in it!! Eat veggies full of Iron like spinach...Vitamin D is the big one, as my doc outta Oceanna Base put me on this last December...So i take a weekly dose...doctors know!! I trust DOD before a civilian doc these days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 May, 10:59
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
20 mins a day in the sun, will increase vitamin D levels faster and safer then any pills on the market.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
23 May, 06:42
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Yes that is true~ not all are sun worshippers 😜 Summer is upon us!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
I don’t trust any part of big pharma anymore and have not for a long time. I’m all about the natural cures. Most of the sunscreens have toxic chemicals in them as well.
07:37 PM - May 23, 2021
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Anon777, click on at the bottom under it