Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 May, 11:09
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Offices like mine are. Chiropractic. But the world considers us quacks.I hope to God that we are no longer disregarded. I saw that NAC is no longer allowed to he sold. Its combination is to help the upper respiratory and resolve issues naturally. Damn FDA. They try to control everything. Bring it all down!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
23 May, 10:50
or getting a nebulizer- and taking 3/4 t 3% hydrogen peroxide ((food grade), and 3/4 t salt water ( use distilled) or saline solution. use 4 times a day until you feel better for head chest congestion and youre not sure if you have a cold allergies or the disease they are telling you is not fatal 99.997 * im not a doctor nor am i giving medical advise, just ask around, a chiropractor can tell you or homeopath doctor. you dont have to listen to me, just dont listen to the cdc liars! if they lie once they lie all the time. do your own research. you cant trust md people they are worried about having their license revoked, so they tell you get a covid test. they are inaccurate and flawed ( and contaminated!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
23 May, 10:54
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
also helpful is vit A D and C. sit in the sun dont take a shower for 24 hrs ( just wash the stinky parts) vit d is fat soluable, it takes time to absorb. why dont we have tons of homeless people dying of covid? they are outside and dont take a bath! things that make you go hmmmmm

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
23 May, 10:45
Actually Vitamin D, C, magnesium and zinc. Then use tonic water it has quinine in it!! Eat veggies full of Iron like spinach...Vitamin D is the big one, as my doc outta Oceanna Base put me on this last December...So i take a weekly dose...doctors know!! I trust DOD before a civilian doc these days!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 May, 10:59
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
20 mins a day in the sun, will increase vitamin D levels faster and safer then any pills on the market.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 May, 10:30
exactly and add, magnesium hemp/cbd, dandelion root, apricot kernels etc etc