Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 May, 11:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Likewise! ALWAYS. #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 May, 12:11
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
22 May, 11:19
All the same back to You WWG1WGA

22 May, 11:21
In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication
TY!!!

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
22 May, 11:04
🙏❤️😝😛Sweet, Thank You, Back at you.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 May, 10:36
And to you as well... Peace, love and light!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
22 May, 10:23
We are frens from way back! ❤️

22 May, 10:31
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Ok who? Send me in IM if you don't want it public! Thxs!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

22 May, 11:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
A memory I have before I was asked to come down this time was myself and a bunch of my friends were jumping off some giant boulder rocks in a calm teal blue lagoon. Who knows on Volleyball, I usually hit the ball too hard in this 3D life, lol.

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 May, 10:08
Ditto, My Friend.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
22 May, 10:02
Amen
same to you❤🙏🏼🤗

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 May, 10:00
We dont know each others human shell.. but i recognize your soul.. God speed.

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 May, 10:07
In response We Go All to his Publication
Amen Brother!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
22 May, 09:51
Thank You!
You as Well!!! 🌹🇺🇸🙏