Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 May, 11:04
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
he in jailed and he cried while giving statement Boo Hoo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
22 May, 11:02
douche

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 May, 10:31
His wife gave a talk where she was so upset about newborns being sexually mistreated while the umbilical cord was still attached and you thought she was sincere and on our side until she said that she loves Justin Castro Trudeau. I called her out on it on twatter and she ignored me. And here is the proof of what they stand for - These people are SICK 🤢 🤮

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 May, 10:21
Child rescue my eyes, evil just like others

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 May, 09:58
Disgusting!! 🤮

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
22 May, 09:52
Really makes you wonder about his child rescue business.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
22 May, 10:33
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
you hit it right on the head - BUSINESS 👎

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 May, 09:51
WTF?