As most of us already believe...

#JFKJRLIVES
🇺🇸🦅

5/19 10:03pm EST

💧519
SEC TEST

💧1003
SEC TEST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Something is off. This is one of the most powerful Kennedy comms we’ve seen, amplified by an account that @vincentkennedy reposts and I am only the 2nd comment?! In 2 days?! Really? Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.
02:18 PM - May 22, 2021
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think people are losing their internet connections. I posted the only day and at exactly 11:11 a.m. my time, my internet went out, then came back on at 8:11. Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 May, 12:48
Have we been hijacked, routed in groups, or "other?" I'm noticing the same things. Either that or everyone is over on Telegram and has jumped ship.🤦‍♂️ adminstrator

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 May, 05:24
We get shown 7 reposts from the same 7 people. Something is wrong with anonup. That aside, this is not NEW news for anyone following the mass awakening. That photo has been around a long time too. In a group like anonup, it might as well be a photo of an orange tree. Scavino sharing it just feels like a mind screw at this point. Anons know that anything coming from the Trump admin, can be misinformation meant to further freak out the DS and get them to make new reactionary blunders. Dan's tweet does not mean that John is ready to go public now or ever. It's been a long journey and most of us are keeping to the straight path home; speculation and anticipation is exhausting. God is right here, right now, inside our hearts. Our salvation in Christ doesn't depend on if John goes public or not. Good to know he is alive though. 💛Libtards who follow us and know we believe so and that he is with Q Team say that if he supports Trump, they will turn against him too. So? What does it all mean?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 05:00
Many many of the ppl that I follow and follow me back never show up in my feed as anything but reposts from someone else.
@jfkjrfan

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 May, 05:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I see a few people posting that they are going to post...
then leave...

I think it's got to do with the wealth transfer...
and the smoke screens that have been put up...

IDK...
but that's what I reckon

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 04:58
Something is very off hun, Nana has been bringing it up ever since we had that last shut down of this site it has been like no one is here!
@administrator
@jfkjrfan
@vincentkennedy

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
22 May, 05:25
He hasn't posted for 29 days (also @vincentkennedy hasn't posted since Mother's Day)

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
23 May, 01:55
Gee all this time I thought it was just me, only because when something goes wrong it usually is! I have been having trouble since day 1. I can't post any pic's, not even my own so I have been just a "hashtag" all this time 🙄 I get error messages a lot, my homepage gets stuck frequently, and sometimes the same post is repeated like 10tx in a row. Most of the time I think it's just me and my dumb phone, but sometimes I think its dumb me and my smart phone! 😂 Sorry you all are having trouble, also.😔
🙏🇺🇲💕

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
22 May, 04:45
🙏❤️😉Just because there is silence, doesn't mean nothing is happening. It is.

URD 1111 @URD1111
22 May, 04:33
Public Service Announcement from 4VKM - We R Moving (Let's Get Ready to Rumble) - YouTube

Please subscribe at our new channels over at Rumble & GAB so you can continue to see all future 4VKM videos.Rumble - https://rumble.com/c/c-505407GAB TV - ht...

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 May, 02:33
I see what you are saying. Everything is so .q.u.i.e.t.

I've read some pretty weird stuff~like maybe the bodies are buried under the WH, and maybe the barbed wire is to keep them in AND where are are those loud-mouthed politicians? All of them? Where did they go?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
22 May, 02:32
I follow VK but never get his posts. I went his Timeline. Last post Insaw was for mothers day. What did you re-post?
Also—Any idea in VK’s pissed level? Last I read months ago, was 9/10.
❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍