As most of us already believe...

#JFKJRLIVES
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

5/19 10:03pm EST

πŸ’§519
SEC TEST

πŸ’§1003
SEC TEST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 02:18
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
Something is off. This is one of the most powerful Kennedy comms we’ve seen, amplified by an account that @vincentkennedy reposts and I am only the 2nd comment?! In 2 days?! Really? Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 04:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Something is very off hun, Nana has been bringing it up ever since we had that last shut down of this site it has been like no one is here!
@administrator
@jfkjrfan
@vincentkennedy

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
Gee all this time I thought it was just me, only because when something goes wrong it usually is! I have been having trouble since day 1. I can't post any pic's, not even my own so I have been just a "hashtag" all this time πŸ™„ I get error messages a lot, my homepage gets stuck frequently, and sometimes the same post is repeated like 10tx in a row. Most of the time I think it's just me and my dumb phone, but sometimes I think its dumb me and my smart phone! πŸ˜‚ Sorry you all are having trouble, also.πŸ˜”
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•
01:55 AM - May 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it