πŸ’§1003
SEC TEST
11:16 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
04 June, 04:00
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 May, 05:28
I POSTED IT HERE AND ON MY FB PAGE AND GAB SO YEAH I HAVE SEEN IT EVERYWHERE BUT THOSE OF US WHO HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG ARE CHEERING VINDICATED AGAIN !!! STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE R U READY - Q WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
22 May, 03:36
its definitely ON! this is Way bigger than a stolen election. THIS GOES BACK TO JFK ASSASINATION, ROSWELL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER TO SHADOW GVT ETC ...... IT IS BIBLICAL .SLAVES NO MORE, LET MY CHILDREN GO -GOD

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 May, 02:32
Something scared them with this it seems

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
22 May, 02:26
Well when you know , you know ;-)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 May, 02:18
Something is off. This is one of the most powerful Kennedy comms we’ve seen, amplified by an account that @vincentkennedy reposts and I am only the 2nd comment?! In 2 days?! Really? Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 May, 12:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Have we been hijacked, routed in groups, or "other?" I'm noticing the same things. Either that or everyone is over on Telegram and has jumped ship.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ adminstrator

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think people are losing their internet connections. I posted the only day and at exactly 11:11 a.m. my time, my internet went out, then came back on at 8:11. Coincidence?

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
21 May, 01:15
JFK Jr. appears at the seven second mark...there are no coincidences!