Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I'm feeling a bit down today.
Yes, I do have my moments as well.

When I need a 'lift'... I go through old photos I have never posted, and this always makes me feel better.

I hope you enjoy it as well ☺️

#ThePeoplesBridge
01:57 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 May, 09:55
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Know that you are reaching people! Those people will then reach other people. You are making waves that are far reaching. You have been amazing and will continue to be! God Bless and may He rejuvenate you for our country needs exactly that: YOU!
WWG1WGA πŸ™β€οΈ 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
21 May, 09:54
this is a tough fight for patriots..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 May, 02:43
Sending you Hugs & Love Veronica ! So many of us Patriots love & adore all you do, and how you stand up for America. Wishing many blessings upon you

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 May, 02:34
Hi Veronica! πŸ˜‡
Sending you healing energies 🌈
Lots of love ❀️
And blessings galore! πŸ™

Donna Howard @DeHowie
21 May, 02:25
☺️❀️😘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ˜ŽHi Sister Patriot!! I don't comment much, but I follow you here and on Telegram and have family in Chicago. Just wanted to say thank you for all you do, and I hope you get some rest (saw it was hot on bridge yesterday). May God bless you always for your faithfulness to stand up for the truth and help others. Much love, and I hope your day and weekend are so bright you gotta wear shades!! (Not hot though!) :)

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
21 May, 02:06
You are not alone patriot! I hope you feel better soon. πŸŒ·πŸ’—

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
21 May, 02:04
Bless you Veronica for all that you do. Some days we need to recharge. I look at funny videos, laughter is good medicine.

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
21 May, 02:02
i will say lots of prayers for you ! I hope you feel better soon !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 02:01
NOW THATS A BETTER PIC πŸ‘

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
21 May, 01:59
You're an amazing woman! I love how you spread truth through love!! Sending hugs, hoping you have a brighter day!! Love that picture!❀️

Only followers of this user (Dgmasters) can see their posts