Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
28 April, 11:54
Becareful of "Patriots" attacking other patriots.... That is a technique of the shills. "Question everything" is what Q asked us all to do.... If a "patriot" is trying to convince you that someone is a bad actor, "Question everything" especially that so called "Patriot".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 10:17
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
ISNT THAT WAY THEY QUESTIONED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE ? STATEMENT IS AN OXYMORON ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 11:03
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Coming from the Troll who attacks everyone that you disagree with.... Gotcha and you are proving my point.... You might have found an "oxymoron" but I found the moron... I posted this because you were attacking Charlie Ward and others and I never mentioned you. So where would you this to go from here? I try hard not to take on true patriots, but I have loads of time for the Trolls, the shills and and the larps.... So keep proving who you are.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 11:09
TROLL YOU GOT NOTHING !!! IF A TRUE PATRIOT EXPOSES A FAKE PATRIOT ON A SCAM THE GOOD PATRIOT IS NOT A BAD PATRIOT !! DO YOU KNOW CW & HIS BACK GROUND ? MOVING DEEP STATE MONEY ??

21 May, 11:44
I know a lot of what he says is quality and some is questionable, however, I don't judge people prior to 10/28/2017, Q's first post.... This is the Great Awakening, what people did before the "Great Awakening" is not open for judgement by you or anyone. Remember you came at me today! I did not ever mention you...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 11:57
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO : MY PROFILE IS REAL ! & NOT MEANT TO FAKE FOLKS OUT ABOUT BEING TRUMP ! OR WITH A CUTE NAME ! & A CUTE PLAY ON MAGA !!! LIKE YOU ARE , FAR FROM A TROLL BUBBA ! OL’ CHARLIE HAS HUNDREADS OF IDIOTS WHO SENT HIM SERIAL NUMBERS AS OF LAST WEEK & HE’S NOT GIVING THEM BACK OH THATS A PATRIOT 😆
ACCORDING TO YOU ! I AM A BAD PATRIOT FOR EXPOSING THIS ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME !! THATS ANOTHER OXYMORON MORON !!

21 May, 12:09
Your profile is "real", ASPCA JAMES! BAHAHAHAHAHA! But yet you are still on my post telling me how loyal you are to the movement GTFOOH fruitcake... I do appreciate the attention that you are giving my post so keep it up.... Thx hahahaha

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 12:11
HAY STUPID ITS CSPOA !!!

21 May, 12:14
I get it, you're a dog lover! Me too! I don't put it in my title but.... hahahahaha

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 12:15
WELL I SEE THE PHONY PONY IS BACK 😂

21 May, 12:23
🤣😂🤣GOOD ONE!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 12:24
NO THIS IS GOOD INFO ONE WHO CANT READ !!

21 May, 12:29
I love how I am living rent free in your head.... The chinese love you trying to divide this platform but I promise people can see, you on the attack against everyone, and me just following along supporting the movement.... GFY! I don't follow CW, I just don't like shills that try to divide everyone they can.... ASPCA JAMES protects puppys and The DS.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 12:30
🤣🤣🤣🤣 DUDE YOU GOT RENT FREE SPACE IN YOUR OWN HEAD !!!! I CAN PLAY FUK FUK GAMES ALL DAY !!!

Me TOO! But "FUK FUK games" can be defined as you posted my name on your page.... That is the definition of me living rent free in YOUR head! I own you, since you can't stop thinking about me. I'm flattered... But I'm not into the ASPCA or people named JAMES
12:34 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 8unitemb in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 12:37
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. TROLL !!!

21 May, 12:41
You are posting my name on your page and I'm the Troll, OK! I see social media is difficult for you! Maybe Google plus would be easier for you!