Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
28 April, 11:54
Becareful of "Patriots" attacking other patriots.... That is a technique of the shills. "Question everything" is what Q asked us all to do.... If a "patriot" is trying to convince you that someone is a bad actor, "Question everything" especially that so called "Patriot".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 10:17
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
ISNT THAT WAY THEY QUESTIONED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE ? STATEMENT IS AN OXYMORON ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coming from the Troll who attacks everyone that you disagree with.... Gotcha and you are proving my point.... You might have found an "oxymoron" but I found the moron... I posted this because you were attacking Charlie Ward and others and I never mentioned you. So where would you this to go from here? I try hard not to take on true patriots, but I have loads of time for the Trolls, the shills and and the larps.... So keep proving who you are.
11:03 AM - May 21, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 8unitemb in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 11:09
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
TROLL YOU GOT NOTHING !!! IF A TRUE PATRIOT EXPOSES A FAKE PATRIOT ON A SCAM THE GOOD PATRIOT IS NOT A BAD PATRIOT !! DO YOU KNOW CW & HIS BACK GROUND ? MOVING DEEP STATE MONEY ??

21 May, 11:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I know a lot of what he says is quality and some is questionable, however, I don't judge people prior to 10/28/2017, Q's first post.... This is the Great Awakening, what people did before the "Great Awakening" is not open for judgement by you or anyone. Remember you came at me today! I did not ever mention you...