Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
Becareful of "Patriots" attacking other patriots.... That is a technique of the shills. "Question everything" is what Q asked us all to do.... If a "patriot" is trying to convince you that someone is a bad actor, "Question everything" especially that so called "Patriot".
11:54 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by 8unitemb in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 May, 10:17
In response Maga Krakken -Z to his Publication
ISNT THAT WAY THEY QUESTIONED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE ? STATEMENT IS AN OXYMORON ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Krakken -Z @8unitemb
21 May, 11:03
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Coming from the Troll who attacks everyone that you disagree with.... Gotcha and you are proving my point.... You might have found an "oxymoron" but I found the moron... I posted this because you were attacking Charlie Ward and others and I never mentioned you. So where would you this to go from here? I try hard not to take on true patriots, but I have loads of time for the Trolls, the shills and and the larps.... So keep proving who you are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lish Lish @LishLish773211
14 May, 08:58
I would say on the same note to not attack Patriots for questioning or suggesting alternatives. None of us have all the answers and there are a ton of ways to interpret 17 posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 08:51
They could at least wait til I am awake. lol