Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 January, 06:32
There's a distinct vibe here compared to Gab. They both exist in defiance and opposition to Twitter, but in different ways. This is a bit more subversive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
paul whitfield @Missing
26 January, 06:53
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I loved seeing your posts on Twittter especially because we got random pictures to brighten our days. I can tell you that what you get from Anonup depends on who you subscribe to. I have not seen subversive posts here, just people telling the truth as they see it. I try to avoid channels that want people to take things into their own hands. I trust there is a plan and it is in action. I see enough truths supporting that plan everyday that I do no more than wake up other lions. We may well become the shepherds that help the world understand what is really happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
paul whitfield @Missing
That said, we are hungry for action and hungrier for news of action happening.
06:55 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Missing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from paul whitfield, click on at the bottom under it