Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There's a distinct vibe here compared to Gab. They both exist in defiance and opposition to Twitter, but in different ways. This is a bit more subversive.
06:32 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
26 January, 08:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Gab as of now is a lovefest for big accounts. While I understand big accounts can't interact with or follow their large following much due to logistics, just watching large accounts retweet other large accounts is quite tiresome. Oftentimes, the smaller accounts are where the most profound points are made, and where the "sauce" is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
26 January, 08:21
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
I couldn't agree more. It's like we are invisible and only they have something interesting to say or "know" what they are talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
von trump @vontrump
26 January, 07:49
ALWAYS question authorty.
Subversive like 1776

Take Ahike @takeahike
26 January, 07:47
There is a movement or infiltration of some kind by anons from the boards who are telling newbies on gab to shut up, not talk, not share “old” memes... It’s basically censorship by the right. It concerns me greatly.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 January, 07:15
I like it here. Not a big fan of GAB.

Novax Cue @Novax
26 January, 07:12
I keep referring to it as a "speakeasy" for that same reason. Feels like anons can realy get to work here without a lot of the extra BS and shills.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 07:01
I like this platform pretty well so far - haven't been on here that long. I also like Gab for different reasons. I'm just glad there are places that folks can gather & speak on topics freely without having to look over your shoulder & get suspended with no explanation

paul whitfield @Missing
26 January, 06:53
I loved seeing your posts on Twittter especially because we got random pictures to brighten our days. I can tell you that what you get from Anonup depends on who you subscribe to. I have not seen subversive posts here, just people telling the truth as they see it. I try to avoid channels that want people to take things into their own hands. I trust there is a plan and it is in action. I see enough truths supporting that plan everyday that I do no more than wake up other lions. We may well become the shepherds that help the world understand what is really happening.

paul whitfield @Missing
26 January, 06:55
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
That said, we are hungry for action and hungrier for news of action happening.

Aimee Johnson @FreeBeing
26 January, 06:45
subversive tends to hint towards nefarious... to me it feels more tribal, in a good way. i live in massachusetts (need i say more 😊). It feels great to mingle with freedom loving peeps!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
26 January, 06:36
feels as though there is more intention here

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
26 January, 06:34
Subversive? sounds interesting. now for all the Truths be revealed.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
26 January, 06:37
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
That would be lovely.

Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
26 January, 06:34
Just had a conversation with my buddy, we're both on Gab and here, we both like it here better. Glad to be on both.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
26 January, 06:40
In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication
This platform does have a familial feeling to it. I have an account on Gab but, I'm good.