Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
20 May, 03:00
Costco no longer requires shoppers to wear a face mask. Was shocked today, to see about 40% of Costco shoppers are STILL wearing masks. It’s sad to see so many people still asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deo Gratias @Mihaz
20 May, 10:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
What's even sadder is to see people return to Costco now because they took away the mask mandate. They were one of the worst, tyrannical businesses since this mess started. They didn't care about you then, why should they care now unless it effects their bottom dollar. Shame on you if you returned to them. Anything they sell can be purchased in another brand or at another store. We need to stand up and show these businesses that you don't get to treat people this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
What does the "C" stand for in Costco? I thought I heard that the first "C" in Costco stands for China. I could be wrong.
10:29 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Deo Gratias to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dianeross48 in this post can reply
Lois Oliver @Lounlimited
20 May, 10:32
In response Diane Ross to her Publication
China overseas transit co

Diane Ross @dianeross48
21 May, 04:46
In response Lois Oliver to his Publication
Thank you.