Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Costco no longer requires shoppers to wear a face mask. Was shocked today, to see about 40% of Costco shoppers are STILL wearing masks. It’s sad to see so many people still asleep.
03:00 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
27 May, 08:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
super disturbing ...that you have to tell people ...take off your mask there are no mandates..i say it all day to clients .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 May, 07:41
I went into target today they don’t require masks either. It was the most fun I’ve had in about a week or two! But yes it was very sad to see so many people still wearing masks. Young people old people just so many I had all I could do not to roll my eyes and shake my head at each and everyone of them.🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
23 May, 05:09
I went to costco 2 weeks ago to do a return ... at the counter I asked the lady when they will remove the mask requirement and she said they probably wont until the whole country gets vaccinated. Then goes on to tell me that they may even ask for Vpassports. I replied "really?" and she kept saying she was not sure. I told my husband, Costco is sick and that we need to find alternative places for shopping. They were still asking for masks at the entrance.

Fear Not @fearnot
21 May, 07:09
We had lunch with our aunt yesterday (83), she wore her mask and wanted us to wear masks in the car and in the restaurant (There is no mask mandate in FL). Most people in the restaurant were wearing masks! She discussed that she had got the vax and was physically upset that we had not. She asked what news we watch and accused us of being conspiracy theorists when we said we don't watch MSM News. She had real fear, that made me so angry! I hate what Propaganda has done to people!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 May, 04:23
Suddenly they lift the mask mandates. Hmmm...
I think it could be more sinister, since the "vaccinated" are shedding or transmitting the spike protein to the "unvaccinated".

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
21 May, 01:20
...and you want to know why ? .....just read this👇
https://operationdisclosur...

Drew USA @USADrew18
20 May, 10:19
I felt the same way in walmart. hopefully people will start waking up and go back to being free again.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
21 May, 09:16
In response Drew USA to his Publication
I was not allowed to even enter my local WalMart yesterday. The man at the gate (yes, they literally have a gate just inside the store with a guard) said I had to wear a mask to enter, as it's "company policy". 🙄

Deo Gratias @Mihaz
20 May, 10:05
What's even sadder is to see people return to Costco now because they took away the mask mandate. They were one of the worst, tyrannical businesses since this mess started. They didn't care about you then, why should they care now unless it effects their bottom dollar. Shame on you if you returned to them. Anything they sell can be purchased in another brand or at another store. We need to stand up and show these businesses that you don't get to treat people this way.

Diane Ross @dianeross48
20 May, 10:29
In response Deo Gratias to his Publication
What does the "C" stand for in Costco? I thought I heard that the first "C" in Costco stands for China. I could be wrong.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
20 May, 09:23
I went to a grocery store yesterday. Gov Black face anounced no mask mandate day before. I was the ONLY customer not wearing a mask???
Are these ppl for real?

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
20 May, 07:39
hubby and i got stopped in a costco and were told to wear a mask - he said they dropped masks at Costco, manager said, not in Ny its still a “mandate”. i didn’t put it back on.

Celery Juicer @Emme
20 May, 06:06
I went yesterday. i said to every one i passed, “ hey take your mask off they aren't required anymore”. one person said “ how do i know if youve been vaccinated?”

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
20 May, 09:35
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Sometimes I find myself hoping all the stuff circulating about the vaccines is true just to be done with this type of sheep.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
20 May, 05:49
it's absolute insanity. i even sometimes get dirty looks when i am in a store without a mask. I just start laughing..

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 May, 05:48
and this time next yr you will still see them.

carol munoz @bornfree2
20 May, 05:41
They are not asleep but live in fear and have no Faith.

Scat ling @scatling
20 May, 05:11
I live in an area with probably close to 50% vaccinated, so should be a similar average in a large store. I saw the Costco sign and walked in without a mask on a busy afternoon. (Hundreds of people) Spent about 1/2 hour in the store, and counted exactly 5 other people without masks. 1 woman worker, one elderly lady and 3 men who looked to be 50s or older. We all nodded and smiled at each other. I suspect only the worker had taken the "jab."

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
20 May, 04:01
They cling to their masks like a security blanket.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
20 May, 03:46
brainwashing op complete when freedom is given and people don't take it....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 May, 03:22
I am seeing many still wearing masks as well, sad. I had a hair appointment yesterday, I was asked if I had a mask and if not they would gladly give me a disposable one. I replied no thanks, I am not going to wear one, and if it is required then I am cancelling this appointment. The guy stared at me like I grew a second head. I wound up walking out.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
20 May, 03:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
👏👏👏

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
20 May, 03:12
For God and Country

arba happihr @arba
20 May, 03:06
I'm glad not to be forced to wear the mask !
I'm glad to be me!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 May, 03:06
SHEEP. GONNA. BE. SHEEP.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
20 May, 03:03
The same is true in other stores as well. So sad to see. I try to make it a point to smile at each person wearing a mask!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 May, 03:03
Their new mask policy states, unless you’re in a state that still has a mask mandate. In that case we enforce masks. They rudely enforce masks in my blue state.

beth thoele @Beth
20 May, 03:02
Yes they are still walking around and driving with mask on here in Kansas

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
20 May, 03:08
In response beth thoele to her Publication
Yep, I just don't understand. Although, I am seeing more and more without masks. I swear everytime I go into Dillons they play that announcement about masks just for me.